Wednesday, May 1, 2013

New Arrival Launch X431 CReader VII

Before I bought one launch x431 CReader VII designed by launch, I learn some reviews, such as: the battery of the launch x431 CReader VII can last long; I do not know how to use
2013 New Arrival Launch X431 VII Diagnostic Code Reader. Then I think that must be true.
In fact, now I change my mind, several days ago I try to order one CReader VII at obd2works.com and receive it yesterday; they ship to me by DHL, very fast shipping. When I get it, it
packed well and get no broken in the way. This is what I get CReader VII, have a look the whole package.
"the battery of x431 CReader VII lasts very long time." I don't think so, you will find 4 bits of dry cell, if this expires, I'm able to buy a replacement. And for someone? confusion they don't understand how to use X431 CReader VII, it's not possible, CReader VII is really a DIY fault code scanner, it's very simple to use, also you will find one instructions within the package.
Launch Creader VII is a new generation of vehicle diagnostic trouble code reader for individual users. With stylish touch inductive buttons, if not only supports OBD functions, but also supports basic diagnostic functions of full system of single vehicle model. It can read data streams of all ECU's such as ABS, SRS and so on.
Functions:
1.Single model full system diagnosis
2.All OBD functions:
Read/clear DTC
Real-time data stram
Readiness state test
Freeze frame data, etc.
3.DLC query function
4.DLC location alert
5.Abbreviation query
6.Buzzer alarm
7.USD or SD card upgrade
8.Record and playback test data
9.Data streams displayed in waveform
10.Multi-language
obd2works, as a professional auto diagnostic tools online supplier.In our shop you could get universal and economical tools and free technical support for your car. With years of
experience in trading auto diagnostic tool for cars and trucks, our servicing products have involved in a vast collection of categories. In short, obd2works supplies First-class Products,
Competitive Price, Timely Delivery and free professional Technical Support & Service as your most valuable cooperator.

No comments:

Post a Comment